I recently returned from two trips to San Francisco and QR codes are on everything – not surprising, given the high-tech sector. Here is the latest and greatest list of examples from these summer 2011 trips: QR Coded Promotional T-shirt My second trip to San Francisco was during a large tech conference. Not surprisingly, companies in … Read more
What you should know about my BlogThe views expressed in this Blog are my own vague ramblings. I provide no guarantee of their accuracy and in no way do they represent the views of my employer or any unfortunate people who have to deal with me on a daily basis.
What I’ve Been Up To Lately
- Great free resource library covering digital security and collaboration bit.ly/11FfnMA 11 hours ago
- Review of the Comments section of the G&M, CBC and Star would seem to indicate the Tories smearing Trudeau for speaking gigs is backfiring… 23 hours ago
- RT @wired: Google challenges FISA gag orders on free speech grounds: bit.ly/11MTL0I 23 hours ago
- RT @globeandmail: Harper won't reveal whether PMO had role in spreading Trudeau charity story tgam.ca/DrwD #cdnpoli 23 hours ago
- Called UPS to redirect a pkge because I know I won't be home. Told I can't do that until they make at least one failed attempt. #failfail 1 day ago