There are three types of people in the world, ones who hate Huffpost, ones who love it and those that have never heard of it. In my experience, there isn’t much of a middle ground. Now the Huffpost is being acquired by AOL (click here to be taken to Arianna Huffington’s announcement). AOL arguably has a similar … Read more
What you should know about my BlogThe views expressed in this Blog are my own vague ramblings. I provide no guarantee of their accuracy and in no way do they represent the views of my employer or any unfortunate people who have to deal with me on a daily basis.
- RT @wilnervision: Aside to Doug Ford: This is what happens when your entire media strategy is "COME AT ME BRO". #TOpoli 3 hours ago
- Be overstocked? RT @SAI: 9 Things Windows Phones Can Do That The iPhone Can't $MSFT $AAPL by @stevekovach read.bi/14Mmbvt” 3 hours ago
- Whomever designed the process for linking a Google+ for Author Rank purposes to a blog hasn't met many bloggers bit.ly/10r6Y2v 3 hours ago
- Wow. The Ford Family's History with Drug Dealing theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/g… 5 hours ago
- Spent most of this evening with @jonmcginley. Reminded of how great working with him every day was. 14 hours ago