Micropayments fall into that category of things that were going to revolutionize the Internet, but most would say, never really took off. It was forecasted we were going to surf the web and magically pay for news stories, wallpapers and music without ever pulling out a credit card. The primary reason this never took off … Read more
What you should know about my BlogThe views expressed in this Blog are my own vague ramblings. I provide no guarantee of their accuracy and in no way do they represent the views of my employer or any unfortunate people who have to deal with me on a daily basis.
- RT @moonpolysoft: Most "Big Data" consulting companies are just arbitraging math literacy. 5 hours ago
- Tesla makes an appearance in the latest graffiti @voltaeffect instagram.com/p/Zs0i-uhL85/ 6 hours ago
- RT @CouncilofCDNs: Fraud found in robocalls case; Supreme Court appeal being considered bit.ly/122wU7H | #cdnpoli #robocalls 12 hours ago
- World's largest Lego sculpture: 5.3 million-brick life-sized X-Wing Starfighter bit.ly/16RojoY 23 hours ago
- We shouldn't sell beer in corner stores in NS because it contributes to underage drinking? What high school did you go to? 23 hours ago