Seems obvious doesn’t it? The organizations that became ecommerce giants understood that adding to the value chain (or cutting out chunks to reduce costs) was how to conquer the market. Google used free statistics (Analytics) and a strong platform (Adwords) to conquer the online ad game. Amazon made shopping online simple (One-Click) and cheap. eBay … Read more
What you should know about my BlogThe views expressed in this Blog are my own vague ramblings. I provide no guarantee of their accuracy and in no way do they represent the views of my employer or any unfortunate people who have to deal with me on a daily basis.
What I’ve Been Up To Lately
- Looks like Metro Transit has some competiton bit.ly/12FfKft 6 hours ago
- 5 Simple Ways Small and Medium Businesses can Improve Online Security... bit.ly/12QU6pN 7 hours ago
- A little buggy, but really liking iOS7 so far. Predictably - the Podcast App is completely broken. 7 hours ago
- RT @titanfileinc: Are you the owner of a small business? We've got an ebook devoted to keeping your SMB secure. Learn more on our blog http… 7 hours ago
- Library - TitanFile lnkd.in/364sd7 16 hours ago