Bacon falls into the unusual category of foods that is easy to make from scratch, but still remains far more popular in its mass-factory form. Assuming you have kosher salt and spices at home, it will cost you about $7.00 per pound to make homemade bacon. Cheryl (@wryandginger) was able to procure us a 10lb … Read more
What you should know about my BlogThe views expressed in this Blog are my own vague ramblings. I provide no guarantee of their accuracy and in no way do they represent the views of my employer or any unfortunate people who have to deal with me on a daily basis.
- This single mannequin nicely sums up the state of the Bay in Dartmouth today. instagram.com/p/Zvb5GxBL1i/ 22 minutes ago
- RT @Justin_Ling: This Globe story and its ten sources who corroborate each other is just another case of the Toronto Star trying to destroy… 1 hour ago
- RT @wilnervision: Aside to Doug Ford: This is what happens when your entire media strategy is "COME AT ME BRO". #TOpoli 4 hours ago
- Be overstocked? RT @SAI: 9 Things Windows Phones Can Do That The iPhone Can't $MSFT $AAPL by @stevekovach read.bi/14Mmbvt” 4 hours ago
- Whomever designed the process for linking a Google+ for Author Rank purposes to a blog hasn't met many bloggers bit.ly/10r6Y2v 4 hours ago