I recently returned from two trips to San Francisco and QR codes are on everything – not surprising, given the high-tech sector. Here is the latest and greatest list of examples from these summer 2011 trips: QR Coded Promotional T-shirt My second trip to San Francisco was during a large tech conference. Not surprisingly, companies in … Read more
What you should know about my BlogThe views expressed in this Blog are my own vague ramblings. I provide no guarantee of their accuracy and in no way do they represent the views of my employer or any unfortunate people who have to deal with me on a daily basis.
What I’ve Been Up To Lately
- World's largest Lego sculpture: 5.3 million-brick life-sized X-Wing Starfighter bit.ly/16RojoY 36 minutes ago
- We shouldn't sell beer in corner stores in NS because it contributes to underage drinking? What high school did you go to? 40 minutes ago
- RT @anjeanettec: Today the boy scouts will vote on whether gay members can join their manly organization of ascots and short shorts. 2 hours ago
- RT @satellitehigh: hey guys does anybody know where i could find something about arrested development on the web? having trouble finding an… 2 hours ago
- RT @canadiancynic: For people who constantly deride "the nanny state", conservatives sure do need adult supervision most of the time. 2 hours ago