About Interac Let me begin by saying that I am a big fan of Interac. It is a great “Made In Canada” success story and a solid example of the benefits of a tightly knit and consolidated banking system. Most Canadians have been using their debit cards to pay for items at stores for as long as … Read more
What you should know about my BlogThe views expressed in this Blog are my own vague ramblings. I provide no guarantee of their accuracy and in no way do they represent the views of my employer or any unfortunate people who have to deal with me on a daily basis.
- When you say you "couldn't be sadder" upon hearing a celebrity died - I'm forced to wonder, do you have family? 40 minutes ago
- RT @sengineland: How Search Retargeting Kick Started The Programmatic Marketing Revolution by @daxhamman selnd.com/1bVIgZQ 47 minutes ago
- RT @liveactionfloyd: An unknown individual from Kentville just won $15 million in the lottery. Someone's getting a fleet of jacked up F-15… 1 hour ago
- RT @JoshHelfferich: “DRM is built into the system, we can’t just turn it off.” —Microsoft, one week ago 9 hours ago
- RT @TheOnion: Fully Leveled-Up Video Game Character Marvels At How Far He's Come onion.com/17YuEj6 9 hours ago