I find Starbucks’ iPhone gift card app fascinating, but it has some major flaws and what appears to be a misunderstanding of how their consumer behaves. Here are my thoughts, with help from the biggest Starbucks devotee I know, Dan Stratton (@stratta). What We Like: The app is attractive and except for one item, easy to use. However, … Read more
What you should know about my BlogThe views expressed in this Blog are my own vague ramblings. I provide no guarantee of their accuracy and in no way do they represent the views of my employer or any unfortunate people who have to deal with me on a daily basis.
- RT @JoshHelfferich: “DRM is built into the system, we can’t just turn it off.” —Microsoft, one week ago 6 hours ago
- RT @TheOnion: Fully Leveled-Up Video Game Character Marvels At How Far He's Come onion.com/17YuEj6 6 hours ago
- RT @saeedo: @simplycast wishes all @AtlanticVF persenting companies all the best. Big shout out to @AnalyzeRe 7 hours ago
- Great free resource library covering digital security and collaboration bit.ly/11FfnMA 19 hours ago
- Review of the Comments section of the G&M, CBC and Star would seem to indicate the Tories smearing Trudeau for speaking gigs is backfiring… 1 day ago