As I mentioned in my last post, Mobile Commerce (m-commerce moving forward) is a fairly broad topic. In that post (which you can see here), I noted in-store payments were the holy grail of m-commerce, that is the (more manageable) topic I am covering below. People carry their phones with them at all times (in … Read more
What you should know about my BlogThe views expressed in this Blog are my own vague ramblings. I provide no guarantee of their accuracy and in no way do they represent the views of my employer or any unfortunate people who have to deal with me on a daily basis.
What I’ve Been Up To Lately
- RT @SirBEEPalot: I just made Sunny D tap out. 2 hours ago
- This single mannequin nicely sums up the state of the Bay in Dartmouth today. instagram.com/p/Zvb5GxBL1i/ 7 hours ago
- RT @Justin_Ling: This Globe story and its ten sources who corroborate each other is just another case of the Toronto Star trying to destroy… 7 hours ago
- RT @wilnervision: Aside to Doug Ford: This is what happens when your entire media strategy is "COME AT ME BRO". #TOpoli 10 hours ago
- Be overstocked? RT @SAI: 9 Things Windows Phones Can Do That The iPhone Can't $MSFT $AAPL by @stevekovach read.bi/14Mmbvt” 10 hours ago