About Interac Let me begin by saying that I am a big fan of Interac. It is a great “Made In Canada” success story and a solid example of the benefits of a tightly knit and consolidated banking system. Most Canadians have been using their debit cards to pay for items at stores for as long as … Read more
What you should know about my BlogThe views expressed in this Blog are my own vague ramblings. I provide no guarantee of their accuracy and in no way do they represent the views of my employer or any unfortunate people who have to deal with me on a daily basis.
- Well @fitzgerald4 finally followed me on Twitter. Proud to be part of this unbelievably select crew. 2 hours ago
- RT @moonpolysoft: Most "Big Data" consulting companies are just arbitraging math literacy. 7 hours ago
- Tesla makes an appearance in the latest graffiti @voltaeffect instagram.com/p/Zs0i-uhL85/ 9 hours ago
- RT @CouncilofCDNs: Fraud found in robocalls case; Supreme Court appeal being considered bit.ly/122wU7H | #cdnpoli #robocalls 15 hours ago
- World's largest Lego sculpture: 5.3 million-brick life-sized X-Wing Starfighter bit.ly/16RojoY 1 day ago