Internet usage caps draw ire of business – The Globe and Mail. Great (if not somewhat belated story) from the Globe and Mail (click title to read the article). Not surprisingly Canadians (even though it is already happening in many parts of the country) aren’t too thrilled about the thought of Internet usage caps. Normally … Read more
What you should know about my BlogThe views expressed in this Blog are my own vague ramblings. I provide no guarantee of their accuracy and in no way do they represent the views of my employer or any unfortunate people who have to deal with me on a daily basis.
What I’ve Been Up To Lately
- Great free resource library covering digital security and collaboration bit.ly/11FfnMA 1 hour ago
- Review of the Comments section of the G&M, CBC and Star would seem to indicate the Tories smearing Trudeau for speaking gigs is backfiring… 12 hours ago
- RT @wired: Google challenges FISA gag orders on free speech grounds: bit.ly/11MTL0I 13 hours ago
- RT @globeandmail: Harper won't reveal whether PMO had role in spreading Trudeau charity story tgam.ca/DrwD #cdnpoli 13 hours ago
- Called UPS to redirect a pkge because I know I won't be home. Told I can't do that until they make at least one failed attempt. #failfail 14 hours ago